14.1.15

The Reboot

Reboot phone pic

Starting over and lippies combined

reboot record pic

It’s been quiet on here, a little too quiet for my tastes. For a while there I lost my drive and love for blogging. Inspiration had scurried away hiding in the depths of my world, seemingly impossible to find.

But after some much needed time off for soul searching, Netflix binges and laying down on a yoga mat eating crisps while Cassey Ho is telling me to ‘train like a beast, look like a beauty’ I thought it was time to get back on the proverbial horse. I’m ready to start over and get back into blogging.

Although there will be some changes to the balance of things. Expect to find more lifestyle related posts, maybe even a column or two, besides all the beauty related posts. Don’t worry, I still have the same unlimited love for pretty things, but I find myself buying less and less beauty items. And you can only write about the same items so many times.

So, I officially declare this radio silence as broken. My blog is back, and I’m ready to get back into it. Are you?

Also, I’d like to take this opportunity to thank the lovely girl who works at the Starbucks I always go to. You recognising me and asking about my blog really touched me and totally lit the spark to want to start again. Thank you!

flamingo at the bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment